terms and conditions
1. the online shop www.ethos-worldwide.com available at the following internet address
www.ethos-worldwide.com is operated by Kacper Leżański conducting business under the name
conducting business under the name ETHOS Kacper Leżański entered in the Central Register of Business Activity (CEIDG) NIP
and Information on Business Activity (CEIDG) NIP 7372235625 REGON 523409537. 2.
These Terms and Conditions are addressed both to Consumers and to Entrepreneurs
using the Shop and defines the principles of use of the Online Shop as well as the principles and
procedure of concluding distance sales agreements with the Customer through the Shop.
1st Consumer - a natural person concluding a contract with the Seller at the Shop, which
the subject matter of which is not directly related to his/her business or professional activity. 2.
2nd Seller - a natural person conducting business under the name ETHOS
Kacper Leżański entered in the Central Register and Information on Business Activity (ceidg)
(CEIDG) NIP 7372235625 REGON 523409537 2.
2. Customer - any entity making purchases through the Store. 3.
(3) Entrepreneur - a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, to which a separate act applies.
legal entity, which is granted legal capacity by a separate act, conducting business on its own behalf, which uses the Store.
business activity, which uses the Store.
4th Shop - online shop operated by the Seller at the following web address
5th Distance contract - an agreement concluded with the Customer within an organized
system of contract conclusion at a distance (within the Shop), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the sole
presence of the parties, with the exclusive use of one or more means of remote
means of distance communication up to and including the conclusion of the agreement.
(6) Rules and Regulations - these rules and regulations of the Store.
Order - Customer's declaration of intent made using the Order Form and aiming directly at the conclusion of a Sales Agreement.
aiming directly at the conclusion of a Sales Agreement of a Product or Products with the Seller.
8. Account - Customer's account in the Store, where the data provided by the Customer and information about Orders placed by him/her are stored.
information about Orders placed by the Customer in the Shop. 9.
9. registration form - a form available in the Shop, enabling the creation of an Account.
Order form - an interactive form available in the Shop which enables placing an Order, in particular by adding the Product.
Order - an interactive form available in the Store which enables placing an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Basket and defining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the manner of placing the Order.
terms of the Sales Agreement, including manner of delivery and payment.
11. shopping cart - an element of the Store's software which displays the Products selected by the Customer for purchase.
11. Basket - element of the Shop's software where the Customer's selected Products for purchase are visible, as well as the possibility of determining and modifying the Order's data, in particular the quantity of the Products.
particularly the quantity of products.
12. Product - a movable item available in the Store / service which is the subject of a Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller. 13.
13. Sales Agreement - a contract of sale of a Product concluded or entered into between the Customer and the Seller via the Internet Shop.
Seller through the agency of the Online Store. The Sales Agreement is also understood as
also - according to the Product's characteristics - a contract for provision of services and a contract for specific work.
Contact with the Shop
The Seller's address:
Mszana Dolna 34-730
2. e-mail address of the Seller: email@example.com
3. phone number: 793158585
4) Seller's bank account number: 68 1020 3453 0000 8502 0353 4856
5. the Customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses and telephone numbers
given in this paragraph. 6.
(6) The Customer may communicate with the Seller by phone on working days excluding public holidays at 11:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. on days off.
days except public holidays between 11:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
In order to use the Shop, including browsing the Shop's assortment and placing orders for
Products, the following are necessary:
a. a. a final device with access to the Internet and a web browser which accepts
b. active electronic mail (e-mail) account
The Seller, to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall not be liable for any
Seller shall not be liable for any disruptions, including interruptions in the functioning of the Shop caused by force majeure, unauthorised action of third parties or incompatible
force majeure, unauthorised action of third parties or incompatibility of the Shop's technical infrastructure.
Shop's technical infrastructure.
(2) Browsing the range of products in the Store does not require creating an Account. Placing orders by
Customer orders for products in the Store's assortment is possible after creating an Account in accordance with the provisions of § 6.
Account in accordance with the provisions of § 6 of the Terms and Conditions or by providing the necessary personal and address details to enable the fulfilment of an Order.
personal and address data enabling the fulfilment of the Order without creating an Account.
Third Prices given in the Store are given in Polish zloty and are gross prices (including VAT).
Creating an Account in the Store
In order to set up an Account in the Store, it is necessary to fill in the Registration Form. It is necessary to provide
following data: first name,surname,country of delivery,address (street, house number, apartment number,
town, postcode, country) email address,telephone number,method of delivery,method of payment
2. creating an Account in the Store is free of charge.
Logging into the Account takes place by providing the login and password established in the
(4) The Customer may at any time, without giving any reason and without incurring any fees for this
any reason and without incurring any fees for doing so, to delete the Account by sending an appropriate request to the Seller, in particular via e-mail or in writing.
in particular by e-mail or in writing to the addresses given in § 3.
Principles of placing an Order
In order to place an Order it is necessary to:
1. log in to the Shop (optional);
2. select the Product which is the subject of the Order and then click on the "Add to cart" button
3. log in or use the option of placing an Order without registration;
4. if the option to place an Order without registration has been selected, fill in the Order Form by entering the data of the recipient of the Order.
order form by entering the data of the recipient of the Order and the address to which the Product is to be
4. if the option of submitting the Order without registration has been selected, fill in the Order Form by entering the details of the recipient of the Order and the address to which the Product is to be delivered, select the type of shipment (method of Product delivery), enter
invoice data, if different from the data of the recipient of the Order,
5. click the "Order and pay" button and confirm the order by clicking on the link sent in the e-mail message
6. select one of the available payment methods and, depending on the payment method, pay the order
the order within the specified period, subject to § 8 point 3.
Delivery and payment methods offered
(1) The Customer may use the following delivery methods for the ordered Product:
a. Courier mail, cash on delivery
b. Point of collection
(2) The Customer may use the following payment methods:
a. Cash on delivery payment
b. Payment by bank transfer to the Seller's account
c. Electronic payment
d. Payment by credit card.
Detailed information on delivery methods and acceptable payment methods can be found on the pages of the
on the pages of the Shop.
Performance of a Sales Contract
(1) The conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the prior
placing an Order by the Customer using the Order Form in the Online Shop in accordance with § 7 of the Terms and Conditions.
online store in accordance with § 7 of the Terms and Conditions.
(2) After placing an Order, the Seller shall immediately confirm its receipt and at the same time accept the Order for fulfilment.
at the same time accept the Order for fulfilment. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for processing
acceptance of the Order for fulfilment shall be made by the Seller sending to the Customer
an appropriate e-mail message to the Customer's e-mail address provided during placement of the Order.
e-mail address provided by the Customer during the placement of the Order, which contains at least the Seller's statements of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for processing.
of the Order and its acceptance for execution as well as confirmation of conclusion of the Sales Agreement. Z
upon receipt by the Customer of the above e-mail message, a Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller. 3.
3. If the Customer chooses:
a. payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment card, the Customer is
a. payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment card, the Customer is obliged to make the payment within 2 calendar days from the day of concluding the Sales Agreement
Sales Agreement - otherwise the order will be cancelled.
b. cash on delivery - the Customer is obliged to make the payment on delivery.
payment on delivery.
The Product will be dispatched by the Seller within the period indicated in its description (subject to the
subject to section 5 of this paragraph), in the manner selected by the Customer when placing the Order.
(5) If the Customer orders Products with different delivery times, the Customer has the option to
request that the Products be delivered in instalments or that all Products be delivered when the Order is complete.
complete the entire order.
(6) The start of the period for delivery of the Product to the Customer is calculated as follows:
a. If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or
payment card 3 days from the date of crediting the Seller's bank account.
b. If the Customer chooses cash on delivery payment method, 3 days from the conclusion of the Sales Agreement.
9th Delivery of the Product takes place in the European Union.
10. delivery of the Product to the Customer is chargeable, unless the Sales Agreement provides otherwise. Costs
Product delivery costs (including transport and delivery fees) are indicated to the Customer during the
placing the Order, including at the moment of expressing the Customer's will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
Right of withdrawal
(1) The Customer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 14 days without giving any reason.
(2) The period referred to in paragraph 1 shall begin from the delivery of the Product to the Consumer
or a person indicated by him other than the carrier. 3.
(3) In the case of a Contract which includes multiple Products which are delivered separately,
instalments or in parts, the period indicated in paragraph 1 shall begin with the delivery of the last item.
4.Pre-orders are non-returnable.
(5) The right of withdrawal shall be exercised by the Consumer by submitting to the Seller a
Seller a declaration of withdrawal from the contract of sale of the Product and the completed scan should
send it by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title
e-mail "RETURN" and "ORDER No.".
In case of withdrawal from the contract, the Buyer should send the Product back to the Seller within 14 days
from the date of withdrawal to the address:
ETHOS Kacper Leżański
34-730 Mszana Dolna
The parcel should have a sticky note with the word RETURN and inside there should be attached
manually filled in return form
A refund shall be made using the same payment method that was
used by the consumer during the transaction, unless the consumer agrees to another solution
2nd Reimbursement of payment is made up to 14 days after receipt of the package by the Seller.
3. the Consumer bears the costs of shipping, cash on delivery packages will not be accepted.
(1) The Sales Agreement applies to new Products.
In case of a physical or legal defect of the goods purchased from the Seller, the Customer has the right to make a complaint.
Customer has the right to make a complaint based on the warranty provisions of the Civil Code. 3.
(3) It is recommended to include in the complaint, among other things, a brief description of the defect, the circumstances (including date) of its
3. It is recommended to include in the complaint a brief description of the defect, the circumstances (including the date of its occurrence), the data of the Customer submitting the complaint and the Customer's request in connection with the defect
The goods sent back under the complaint procedure should be sent to the address specified in § 3
of these Regulations.
(5) The Consumer shall bear the direct costs of returning the Product.
6th Complaint should be reported by e-mail to the address
email@example.com with the title "COMPLAINT" and "ORDER NUMBER".
The email should contain a scan of the complaint form signed by the consumer's own hand which
Consumer data (name, address, e-mail, telephone number)
A detailed description of the product defects
And then send the product with the completed claim form attached in hard copy
to the following address:
ETHOS Kacper Leżański
34-730 Mszana Dolna
The parcel should have a sticky note with the inscription ADVERTISEMENT and inside there should be
a complaint form completed by hand should be enclosed.
The consumer bears the costs of sending the package back.
the cost of shipping.
2.Handling and response to the complaint is 14 days from the receipt of the product by the Seller.
3.The Seller sends a reply to the complaint by e-mail.
4.If it is not possible to replace the product with a defect-free one or to remove the defect
4.If it is not possible to replace the product with a defect-free product or remove the defect, the Seller will inform the consumer about the possibility of replacing with another product or withdrawing from the contract.
Depending on the choice of the Consumer the Seller within 14 working days sends another product to the Consumer.
send the Consumer another product or refund the price of the defective product.
Personal data in the Online Shop
The administrator of the Customers' personal data collected via the Online Shop is
is the Seller. 2.
(2) Customers' personal data collected by the administrator via the Online Store
are collected for the purpose of fulfilling the Sales Agreement, and if the Customer agrees - also for marketing purposes.
marketing purposes. 3.
(3) Recipients of personal data of the Customers of the Online Store may be:
a. a. In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store's method of delivery by
a. In the case of a Customer who uses a courier delivery method in the Online Shop, the Administrator shall make the collected personal data of the Customer available to the chosen
carrier or intermediary performing the delivery on behalf of the Administrator.
b. In the case of a Customer who uses the on-line shop payment method
b. In case of a Customer who uses electronic or credit card payment method, the Administrator shares the collected personal data of the Customer with
to a selected entity processing the aforementioned payments in the Internet Shop. 4.
(4) The Customer has the right to access his/her data and correct them.
(5) Provision of personal data is voluntary, although failure to provide the personal data specified in the Terms and Conditions of
indicated in the Terms and Conditions, personal data required to conclude a Sales Agreement is not provided.
conclusion of the Sales Agreement.
First Contracts concluded through the Online Store are concluded in Polish.
Second The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions for important reasons, that is
reasons, i.e.: changes in legal regulations, changes in the methods of payment and delivery - to the extent that these changes
affect the implementation of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions. The Seller shall
will inform the Customer about each change at least 7 days in advance. 3.
(3) In matters not regulated in these Terms and Conditions, the generally applicable provisions of Polish
applicable provisions of Polish law, in particular: Civil Code; Act on providing
of electronic services; the Act on consumer rights, the Act on personal data protection.
(4) The Customer has the right to use out-of-court ways of dealing with complaints and asserting claims.