Online store regulations
1. Online store www.ethos-worldwide.com available at the Internet address
www.ethos-worldwide.com is run by Kacper Leżański
business activity under the name ETHOS Kacper Leżański entered into the Central Register
and Information on Business Activity (CEIDG) NIP 7372235625 REGON 523409537
2. These Regulations are addressed to both Consumers and Entrepreneurs
using the Store and defines the rules for using the Online Store and the rules i
mode of concluding Sales Agreements with the Customer remotely via the Store.
1. Consumer - a natural person concluding a contract with the Seller within the Store, which
the subject matter is not directly related to its business or professional activity.
2. Seller - a natural person running a business under the name ETHOS
Kacper Leżański entered into the Central Register and Information on Business
(CEIDG) NIP 7372235625 REGON 523409537
2. Customer - any entity making purchases via the Store.
3. Entrepreneur - a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a person
legal entity which is granted legal capacity by a separate act, performing on its own behalf
business activity that uses the Store.
4. Store - online store run by the Seller at the Internet address
5. Distance contract - a contract concluded with the Customer within the framework of an organized contract
system for concluding distance contracts (within the Store), without simultaneous physical
presence of the parties, exclusively through one or more means
distance communication up to and including the conclusion of the contract.
6. Regulations - these regulations of the Store.
7. Order - the Customer's declaration of will submitted using the Order Form i
aimed directly at concluding a Sales Agreement for the Product or Products
8. Account - the customer's account in the Store, which collects data provided by the Customer and
information about the Orders placed by him in the Store.
9. Registration form - a form available in the Store, enabling the creation of an Account.
10. Order form - an interactive form available in the Store enabling submission
Orders, in particular by adding Products to the Cart and specifying
terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
11. Shopping cart – an element of the Store's software in which the Customer's selections are visible
Products for purchase, and it is also possible to determine and modify Order data, incl
especially the quantity of products.
12. Product - a movable item/service available in the Store that is the subject of the Agreement
Sales between the Customer and the Seller.
13. Sales Agreement - a Product sales agreement concluded or concluded between the Customer and
Seller via the Online Store. The Sales Agreement means:
also - applying to the features of the Product - a contract for the provision of services and a contract for specific work.
Contact the Store
1. Seller's address:
Mszana Dolna 34-730
2. Seller's e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Seller's telephone number: 793158585
4. Seller's bank account number 68 1020 3453 0000 8502 0353 4856
5. The Customer may communicate with the Seller using addresses and telephone numbers
provided in this paragraph.
6. The Customer may communicate with the Seller by phone on business days, excluding
non-working days from 11:00 to 16:00
To use the Store, including browsing the Store's assortment and placing orders
The products you need are:
a. end device with access to the Internet and an accepting web browser
b. active e-mail account
1. The Seller shall not be liable to the fullest extent permitted by law
liability for disruptions, including interruptions in the operation of the Store caused by force
higher, unauthorized action of third parties or incompatibility of the Store
internet with the Customer's technical infrastructure.
2. Browsing the Store's assortment does not require creating an Account. Placing orders via
The Customer can use the Products included in the Store's assortment either after putting them on
Account in accordance with the provisions of § 6 of the Regulations or by providing the necessary data
personal and address information enabling the execution of the Order without creating an Account.
3. The prices given in the Store are given in Polish zloty and are gross prices (incl
Creating an Account in the Store
1. To create an Account in the Store, complete the Registration Form. Application is necessary
the following data: name, surname, country of delivery, address (street, house number, apartment number,
city, postal code, country) email address, telephone number, delivery method, method
2. Creating an Account in the Store is free.
3. Logging in to the Account is done by entering the login and password established in
4. The customer has the option at any time, without giving a reason and without incurring any costs
any fees, delete the Account by sending an appropriate request to the Seller, incl
in particular via e-mail or in writing to the addresses provided in § 3.
Rules for placing an Order
To place an Order you must:
1. log in to the Store (optional);
2. select the Product that is the subject of the Order and then click the "Add to cart" button
3. log in or use the option to place an Order without registration;
4. if you have chosen to place an Order without registration - complete the Form
order by entering the details of the recipient of the Order and the address to which it is sent
the Product will be delivered, select the type of shipment (method of Product delivery), enter
invoice details, if different from the details of the recipient of the Order,
5. Click the "Order and pay" button and confirm the order by clicking the link sent in
6. Select one of the available payment methods and, depending on the payment method, pay
order within a specified period, subject to § 8 point 3.
Delivery and payment methods offered
1. The Customer may use the following delivery methods for the ordered Product:
a. Courier shipment, cash on delivery courier shipment
b. Shipment to collection point
2. The customer can use the following payment methods:
a. Cash on delivery
b. Payment by transfer to the Seller's account
c. Electronic payments
d. Payment by payment card.
3. Detailed information on delivery methods and acceptable payment methods can be found here
on the Store's website.
Execution of the sales contract
1. The Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller is concluded after the prior conclusion
the Customer places an Order using the Order Form in the Store
online in accordance with § 7 of the Regulations.
2. After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and
at the same time accepts the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order i
its acceptance for execution takes place by sending it to the Customer by the Seller
appropriate e-mail to the e-mail address provided when placing the Order
the Customer's electronic form, which contains at least the Seller's declaration of receipt
the order and its acceptance for execution and confirmation of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement. WITH
When the Customer receives the above e-mail, the Agreement is concluded
Sales between the Customer and the Seller.
3. If the Customer chooses:
a. payment by transfer, electronic payment or payment by payment card, Customer
is obliged to make the payment within 2 calendar days from the date of conclusion
Sales Agreement - otherwise the order will be canceled.
b. cash on delivery upon receipt of the shipment, the Customer is obliged to make
payment on delivery.
4. The product will be sent by the Seller within the time specified in its description (z
subject to paragraph 5 of this paragraph), in the manner chosen by the Customer during
placing an Order.
5. In the event of ordering Products with different delivery dates, the Customer has the option
request delivery of Products in parts or delivery of all Products
completing the entire order.
6. The beginning of the delivery period of the Product to the Customer is counted as follows:
a. If the Customer chooses the payment method by transfer, electronic payment or
by payment card within 3 days from the date of crediting the Seller's bank account.
b. If the Customer chooses the cash on delivery method within 3 days from the date of conclusion
9. Delivery of the Product takes place within the European Union
10. Delivery of the Product to the Customer is subject to payment, unless the Sales Agreement provides otherwise. Costs
Product deliveries (including transport and delivery fees) are indicated to the Customer during
placing an Order, including when the Customer expresses his will to be bound by the Agreement
Right to withdraw from the contract
1. The Consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 14 days without providing any notice
2. The period specified in section 1 begins with the delivery of the Product to the Consumer
or a person other than the carrier indicated by him.
3. In the case of an Agreement that covers multiple Products that are delivered separately,
in batches or parts, the deadline specified in section 1 runs from the delivery of the last item
4. Pre-orders are non-refundable
5. The Consumer exercises the right to withdraw from the contract by submitting it to the Seller
declaration of withdrawal from the Product sales contract and the completed scan should
send electronically to the email address email@example.com with a subject
e-mail “RETURN” and “ORDER NO.”
In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Buyer should return the Product to the Seller within 14 days
from the date of withdrawal from the contract to the following address:
ETHOS Kacper Leżański
34-730 Mszana Dolna
Telephone number: 793158585
The package should have a sticky note with the word RETURN attached and there should be an attachment inside
a manually completed return form
1. The refund is made using the same payment method as used
used by the Consumer during the transaction, unless the Consumer agrees to others
2. The payment is refunded within 14 days after the Seller receives the parcel
3. The consumer bears shipping costs, cash on delivery parcels will not be accepted
1. The Sales Agreement covers new Products.
2. In the event of a physical or legal defect in the goods purchased from the Seller
The customer has the right to make a complaint based on the warranty provisions in the Civil Code.
3. It is recommended that the complaint include, among others: a concise description of the defect, its circumstances (including its date).
occurrence, data of the Customer filing the complaint, and the Customer's request in connection with the defect
4. Goods returned under the complaint procedure should be sent to the address provided in § 3
of these Regulations.
5. The consumer bears the direct costs of returning the Product.
6. Complaints should be submitted electronically to the e-mail address
firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “COMPLAINT” and “ORDER NO.”
The email should include a scan of the handwritten complaint form
Consumer data (name and surname, address, e-mail, telephone number)
A detailed description of product defects
Bank transfer details
And then send the product with a completed paper complaint form attached
to the address:
ETHOS Kacper Leżański
34-730 Mszana Dolna
Telephone number: 793158585
The package should have a sticky note with the word COMPLAINT attached to it and there should be something inside
A manually completed complaint form is attached
1. The shipping costs are borne by the consumer. If the complaint is accepted, the Seller returns the goods
Shipping costs to the consumer
2. The complaint will be considered and responded to within 14 days of receipt by the Seller
3. The Seller sends a response to the complaint by e-mail
4. In the event that replacement with a product without defects or removal of the defect is not possible
possible, the Seller will inform the Consumer about the possibility of exchanging it for another product or about
the possibility of withdrawing from the contract. Depending on the Consumer's choice, the Seller within 14 days
working days, sends the Consumer another product or refunds the price for the defective product
Personal data in the Online Store
1. The administrator of Customers' personal data collected via the Online Store
is the Seller.
2. Customers' personal data collected by the administrator via the Online Store
are collected for the purpose of implementing the Sales Agreement, and if the Customer consents - also for the purpose
3. The recipients of personal data of Online Store Customers may be:
a. In the case of a Customer who uses the online store's delivery method by shipment
courier service, the Administrator makes the collected personal data of the Customer available to the selected Customer
carrier or intermediary carrying out shipments at the request of the Administrator.
b. In the case of a Customer who uses the payment method in the Online Store
electronically or by payment card, the Administrator provides the collected personal data of the Customer,
selected entity handling the above payments in the Online Store.
4. The customer has the right to access and correct his data.
5. Providing personal data is voluntary, although not providing those indicated in the Regulations
personal data necessary to conclude the Sales Agreement results in the impossibility
concluding this agreement.
1. Contracts concluded via the Online Store are concluded in Polish.
2. The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations for important reasons
is: changes in legal provisions, changes in payment and delivery methods - to the extent to which these changes
affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. About any change Seller
will inform the Customer at least 7 days in advance.
3. In matters not regulated in these Regulations, they apply universally
applicable provisions of Polish law, in particular: the Civil Code; Act on benefits
services by electronic means; Consumer Rights Act, Personal Data Protection Act.
4. The customer has the right to use extrajudicial methods of complaint handling and investigation