In connection with its business activities, the Administrator collects:
processes personal data in accordance with applicable regulations, in particular:
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016
on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and in the case
the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general
data protection regulation) – hereinafter referred to as GDPR. When processing data, the Administrator
ensures their security and confidentiality as well as access to information about this processing for
§ 1 INFORMATION ABOUT THE ADMINISTRATOR
1. This document sets out the rules for the processing and protection of personal data
processed by the Administrator, including data provided by website customers
website www.ethos-worldwide.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Site") and describes the rules
our processing of information about you, i.e. the so-called Cookies.
2. The administrator of your personal data is Kacper Leżański, who runs his business
business under the name ETHOS Kacper Leżański entered into the Central Registration and Information
Business Activity (CEIDG) NIP 7372235625 REGON 523409537
3. You can contact the Administrator directly by writing to the following address:
e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at the address of our headquarters 34-730 Mszana
Dolna ul.Krakowska 59 and at no. Phone 793 158 585
§ 2 TYPE OF PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA, PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION
We process personal data for the following purposes and scopes:
1. Potential customers, including newsletter subscribers, people to whom we direct our content
marketing, users of our social networking sites
- data (name, surname, contact addresses, telephone number) are processed for legal purposes
legitimate interest of the Administrator pursuant to Art. 6 section 1 letter f GDPR, consisting of
primarily on marketing your products and services, promoting your brand, and running
social networking sites. In the event of obtaining consent from you, the data will be provided
processed pursuant to Art. 6 section 1 letter a GDPR, (in the form of telephone contact,
sending an e-mail or text message. Based on our legitimate interests
interests, we may also process your data for the purpose of pursuing possible claims,
for statistical purposes, as well as for continuous improvement of the quality of the services we provide
Providing your personal data is not a legal obligation, but it is necessary
to respond to your inquiries, e.g. in the contact form.
2. Our customers and customer contact persons:
- data (usually name, surname, contact addresses, telephone number, details
services and invoice data) are processed in order to perform the contract or take action before
concluding a contract at the customer's request, pursuant to Art. 6 section 1 letter b GDPR; in case of
clients and in the case of contact persons indicated by the client, e.g. in the content of the contract - on
pursuant to art. 6 section 1 letter f GDPR - due to our legitimate interest. Your data as
of our clients are also processed in order to fulfill our obligations
legal, e.g. settlements, accounting and financial reporting, etc. then
we do this pursuant to Art. 6 section 1 letter c GDPR. You provide the above-mentioned data
necessary for our proper performance of the contract.
3. Conducting e-mail correspondence
- data provided by you (usually name, surname, contact address), in case
e-mail correspondence sent to us is processed solely for the purpose of communication and
resolving the matter covered by this correspondence. In such a case, the legal basis
processing is the legitimate interest of the Administrator pursuant to Art. 6 section 1 letter f GDPR,
consisting in conducting correspondence addressed to him in connection with the ongoing correspondence
business activity. Providing the above-mentioned data by you is necessary for the purpose
responses to correspondence sent to us.
4. Visitors to our website:
- we inform you that additional fees may be charged when using the Website
information, in particular: IP address assigned to the user's computer or external
Internet provider's IP address, domain name, browser type, access time, system type
operational; data may also be collected from users of our website
navigational information, including information about links and references they choose to click or otherwise
activities undertaken on the Website. The legal basis for this type of activity is:
the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), consisting in facilitating
using services provided electronically and improving their functionality
- the personal data provided by you will be processed in order to consider the complaint
pursuant to art. 6 section 1 letter f GDPR, which is the legitimate interest of the administrator, but also
necessary to fulfill the legal obligations imposed on the administrator, i.e. pursuant to
art. 6 section 1 letter c GDPR). Providing your data within the scope specified by regulations
law is necessary to conduct the complaint procedure.
§ 3 DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
The administrator may transfer your personal data only if necessary
necessary to achieve the purposes of processing: entities providing services to us
IT, i.e. hosting service providers, software providers
enabling the operation of the website, authorized employees and collaborators who
will respond to your inquiries generated via the contact form.
In addition, we may transfer your data to companies that support our activities
advisory, audit and legal services, courier companies, banks, ZUS, US -
as part of the Administrator's legal obligations.
§ 4 RIGHT TO CONTROL, ACCESS THE CONTENT OF YOUR OWN DATA AND CORRECT THEM
1. The data subject has the right to access the content of his or her personal data and
the right to rectify and delete them (unless the Administrator is obliged to do so).
their further processing), processing restrictions, the right to transfer data, the law
raise an objection, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting
lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
2. Legal basis for the User's request:
a) Access to data – art. 15 GDPR.
b) Rectification of data – Art. 16 GDPR.
c) Deletion of data (the so-called right to be forgotten) – Art. 17 GDPR.
d) Restriction of processing – Art. 18 GDPR.
e) Data transfer – art. 20 GDPR.
f) Objection – Art. 21 GDPR
g) Withdrawal of consent – art. 7 section 3 GDPR.
3. In order to exercise the rights referred to in point. 2, please send an appropriate e-mail to: email@example.com
4. If the User exercises the right resulting from the above rights, the Administrator complies with the request or refuses to comply with it immediately, but no later than
within one month after receiving it. If, however, - due to its complicated nature
requests or number of requests - the Administrator will not be able to fulfill the request within a month,
will fulfill them within the next two months by informing the User in advance
month from receipt of the request - about the intended extension of the deadline and its reasons.
5. If it is found that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR, the data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Personal companies based in Warsaw.
§ 5 COOKIES
1. The Administrator's website uses "cookies".
2. The installation of cookies is necessary for the proper provision of services on the website. "Cookies" files contain information necessary for proper operation
functioning of the website, and also enable the development of general statistics
3. The website uses two types of cookies: "session" and "persistent".
a) "Session cookies" are temporary files that are stored on the device
User's endpoint until logging out (leaving the website).
b) "Permanent" cookies are stored on the User's end device for a period of time
specified in the parameters of "cookies" files or until they are deleted by the User.
4. The Administrator uses its own cookies to better understand how Users interact with the website content. The files collect information about how you use them
from the website by the User, the type of website from which the User was redirected
and the number of visits and duration of the User's visit to the website. This information does not
they record specific personal data of the User, but are used to prepare statistics
using the website.
5. The administrator uses external cookies to collect general and anonymous static data via Google Analytics analytical tools (administrator
external cookies: Google Inc. based in the USA).
6. Cookies may also be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network. For this purpose, they may retain information about the User's navigation path or time
staying on a given page.
7. The user has the right to decide on the access of cookies to his computer by selecting them in his browser window. Detailed information about
possibilities and methods of handling cookies are available in the software settings
(web browser). Information for selected, most popular browsers:
a) Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=pl
b) Safari: https://support.apple.com/pl-pl/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac ,
c) Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service
provided by Google Ireland Limited (below: Google). Google Analytics uses files
cookie (collects data regarding IP addresses, network location, date of visit, operating system,
browser type). The user has the right to prevent the storage of cookies
using the appropriate browser software settings.
§ 6 DATA PROCESSING PERIODS
The period of data processing by the Administrator depends on the type of service provided and the purpose
processing. The data processing period specified may also result from the provisions of Art
if they constitute the basis for processing. In the case of data processing on
based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator - data is processed for a period
enabling its implementation or to submit an effective objection to the processing
data. If processing is based on consent, the data is processed based on consent
withdrawal. If the basis for processing is necessary to conclude i
performance of the contract, the data will be processed until its termination. Processing period
data may be extended if processing is necessary to establish
pursuing or defending against possible claims, and after this period, only in
case and to the extent required by law. After the period has expired
processing, the data is irreversibly deleted or anonymized.
§ 7 TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
Your personal data, as a rule, will not be transferred outside the European Area
Economic (hereinafter referred to as EEA). However, taking into account the services provided by the supplier
software for operating an online store, your data may be transferred outside the EEA. They will be these
however, only countries that provide an adequate level of protection on the basis of the decision
European Commission, and in the case of countries that do not provide an adequate level of protection,
only if they provide appropriate safeguards, including, among others: on
on the basis of standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission or
binding corporate rules.
§ 8 AUTOMATED DATA PROCESSING
The administrator will not process your personal data in an automated manner
in such a way that they could deteriorate as a result of such automated processing
any decisions would have other legal effects or would otherwise have
significantly affect your rights and obligations.
§ 9 FINAL PROVISIONS
1. The Administrator uses technical and organizational measures to ensure protection
processed personal data appropriate to the threats and categories of data covered
protection, and in particular protects data against disclosure to third parties
unauthorized, removal by an unauthorized person, processing in violation
applicable regulations and change, loss, damage or destruction.
2. The Administrator provides appropriate technical measures to prevent unauthorized persons from obtaining and modifying personal data sent via electronic means